Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zuki!!!

Sitting in Mommies pan. She did this for five minutes. Don't know what she was expecting to happen.

Grabbed her monkey, rolled over, and took a nap.


Waiting for the prayer to be over. (Grandmama Luan made the bib...isn't it CUTE?)

Grinning in Grandmama's favorite color.


Okay, So I know a lot of you (mostly family) have been waiting for pictures of Zuki's birthday. It was sunday the 5th of April, and we had a family party. We made a homemade Cookie Monster which is our favorite dessert at Craigo's pizza restaurant. Sadly, I am not sure where the photos got downloaded. Still looking. (and sooooooo frustrated).

4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Zuki is getting so big! And more and more adorable!!!! I love that you made a cookie monster! Good times at Craigo's :)

raquelb said...

I love this baby and I love you! Did you guys end up moving? I hope all is well! Love you!

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

Natalie, what is up? We need to talk, email me or give me a call.

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

YEAH I am coming to visit soon!! I am SO EXCITED!!!