Friday, June 19, 2009

About us.

So I feel like I am constantly chatting about my little girl, so I thought I'd write a bit about Mo and myself.

Mo is still in school majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Broadcasting and minoring in Graphic design. Here is a link to his blog where some of his videos are. He dreams of being a sports anchor for ESPN. He recently landed an internship with Local news 8 in Idaho Falls where he will be an assistant to the sports anchor Scott. He is also the coach for one of the soccer teams on campus, the Zwakalaz. He is the first counselor in a bishopric for a student ward on campus, which means Zuki and I go to our ward alone. I don't mind it at all. After all, it's been this way since Zuki was born, and he does get to come visit every once in a while. Mo is a full time anchor for I-News, our school's news program. I am so proud of my sweet man, he works so hard, and is always dreaming big. He is so motivated and appreciates what he has, and is always willing to do spontaneous things with me. I know he will go far in life, and I am anxious to see his dreams come true.

As for me, I am very grateful and happy to be at home with our little girl. She is such a joy and a blessing to us, and is constantly showing us what life is all about. I graduated from BYU-I April of 2008, with a degree in Sociology and a minor in Psychology. I plan on being a stay at home mom as long as I can, and once the kids are all in school, I will begin my Masters program in marriage and family therapy.

The Lord has truly blessed us beyond anything either one of us ever hoped for, and we strive everyday to show Him our appreciation by doing what we can to live the gospel and help others. Everyday is a lesson of life, and we take the good from it. We believe that this is what life is about.

1 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks Natalie. I love your insights, and I love hearing about you--all of you. You are wonderful and I'm glad to be related!